CyberUK 2017 will be the inaugural National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) Flagship event, combining GCHQ’s IA and Cyber Security Flagship and CYBERUK In Practice events, creating a single agenda-shaping conference.
Hosted by the NCSC, it provides Cyber Security and Information Assurance teams with an outstanding opportunity to meet, understand their business needs, review the changing threat landscape and clarify their responsibilities.
It is the Government’s main briefing opportunity for those involved in operational security and who develop and implement Cyber Security and IA across Government and industry.
CyberUK will be attended by representatives from the whole cyber security community – from senior decision makers to cyber security professionals.
- 1,600 participants
- Core updates on the National Cyber Security Strategy
- 70+ exhibitors representing leaders in the cyber security and technology sector
- Audience centred Streams
- Agile content, influenced by participant’s thoughts and feedback
- Networking opportunities not to be missed
- Informal, compelling and Interactive by Default
Arena + Conference Centre,
Kings Dock, Liverpool L3 4FP,